OtakuFeed found out that the official website for The Marginal Service, Cygames’ new original television anime, announced that Yūma Uchida will be doing the show’s ending theme song, “Salt & Sugar.” Uchida is also voicing the character Rubber Suit. The single for the song, which will be Uchida’s 11th single, will launch on April 12.
The anime will air in April 2023.
The cast comprises of:
- Yūma Uchida as Rubber Suit
- Mamoru Miyano as Brian Nightraider
- Tomokazu Sugita as Bolts Dexter
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Zeno Stokes
- Kouki Uchiyama as Peck Desmont (the squirrel)
- Kaori Nazuka as Lyra Candeyheart
- Yūichi Nakamura as Robin Timbert
- Hiro Shimono as Cyrus N. Kuga
- Shinichiro Miki as Theodore Tompson
Masayuki Sakoi (Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, A3! Season Autumn & Winter, Kamen no Maid Guy, Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious) is orchestrating the anime at Studio 3Hz. Kenta Ihara (Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, Saga of Tanya the Evil) is in command of the series scripts, and Yoshio Kosakai (Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online) is devising the characters.
Mamoru Miyano will do the anime’s opening theme song, “Quiet explosion.”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings